Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: Graduate/Professional: Loan Repayment
What is Loan Forgiveness?
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
- Federal Student Loan Repayment Options
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- Tips to Save on your Federal Student Loans
Now PlayingWhat is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
Next PlaylistLoan Overview
- A Minute to Learn It - Borrowing Student Loans
- What is a loan?
- Types of Federal Student Loans
- Applying for a Federal Direct Loan
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Financial Aid Offer?
- What is the 150% loan limit rule regarding Federal Direct Subsidized Loans?