Playlist: Parent Information - Understanding Financial Aid
What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Financial Aid Information for Parents
- Financial Aid and Choosing a College
- Types of Financial Aid
- Am I required to complete the FAFSA and pay for my student’s education?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my family or friends?
- A Minute to Learn It - Applying for Financial Aid
- What does the term EFC stand for?
- If parents are divorced, whose financial information should be reported on the FAFSA?
Now PlayingWhat should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
Next PlaylistV5 Group: Financial, Household, HS Graduation Information and Statement of Purpose
- Does everyone selected for verification have to provide the same information?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- Verifying Income When Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Verifying Income when Filing a Federal Tax Return Extension
- Verifying High School Graduation or the Equivalent
- Verification - Completing your Household Size Form.
- How do I verify my identity and submit a statement of purpose for financial aid?