Due to Covid-19, the federal government has passed the CARES Act, which helps Federal Student Loan borrowers. Visit the Federal Student Aid website for details.
Playlist: Trouble with Repayment
What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
See Full Transcript
- Coronavirus: Federal Student Loan Changes
- A Minute to Learn It - Trouble with Repayment
- Loan Default
Now PlayingWhat is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- Stafford or Federal Direct Student Loan Cancellation Options
Next PlaylistGrant Programs
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- VA Education programs for Veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?