Veterans’ GI Bill benefits to continue during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit the Veterans Affairs website for details.
Playlist: Veterans - Montgomery GI Bill ® (MGIB) Programs and other VA Educational Benefit Programs
Montgomery GI Bill ® Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606) Program
- Montgomery GI Bill ® Active Duty (Chapter 30) Program
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31) Program
- Dependents Education Assistance Program
Now PlayingMontgomery GI Bill ® Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606) Program
- Verifying Enrollment for Veterans Educational Programs
Next PlaylistTEACH Grant - Overview
- What is a TEACH Grant?
- As a student, what are my eligibility requirements for the TEACH Grant?
- What are the conditions for receiving the TEACH Grant?
- If I take out more than one TEACH Grant, does that change the number of years that I am required to teach?
- What is the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve?
- What is considered a high-need field in teaching?
- What happens if I do not fulfill my teaching obligation?
- Are there any other circumstances in which my grant will be converted to a loan?
- Are there any circumstances in which I can suspend my service obligation without my grant being turned into a loan?
- What type of documentation is required to prove that I’m fulfilling my teaching service obligations?