Due to COVID-19, verification processes for the Statement of Purpose have changed. If your school is unable to receive required documents by mail or in person or documents cannot be notarized, students may submit copies of the verification documents electronically to the school.
How do I verify my identity and submit a statement of purpose for financial aid?
- Does everyone selected for verification have to provide the same information?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- Verifying Income When Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Verifying Income when Filing a Federal Tax Return Extension
- Verifying High School Graduation or the Equivalent
- Verification - Completing your Household Size Form.
Now PlayingHow do I verify my identity and submit a statement of purpose for financial aid?
Next PlaylistState of Texas Financial Aid Programs
- What is the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) for non-citizens?
- What is the Texas Educational Opportunity Grant Program (TEOG)?
- What is the initial award for the TEXAS Grant?
- What is the TEXAS Grant?
- What is the Texas Public Educational Grant (TPEG)?
- What is the Top 10 Percent Scholarship?
- What is the Education and Training Vouchers for Youths Aging Out of Foster Care Program?
- What is the Texas Armed Services Scholarship Program (TASSP)?
- What is the College Access Loan (CAL) Program?