The IRS has stopped processing transcript requests by mail until further notice. Visit the IRS website for more information.
IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
- What is Verification?
- What happens when a student is selected for Verification?
- Verification of Income and Tax Information
- What is the difference between a federal tax transcript and a federal tax return?
- How do I get a copy of my tax transcript for Verification?
- Will I still get my financial aid if I have been selected for Verification?
- Verifying Income When Filing an Amended Tax Return
- Verifying Income if No Tax Return Filed
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
Now PlayingIRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial
Next PlaylistState of Texas Financial Aid Programs
- What is the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA) for non-citizens?
- What is the Texas Educational Opportunity Grant Program (TEOG)?
- What is the initial award for the TEXAS Grant?
- What is the TEXAS Grant?
- What is the Texas Public Educational Grant (TPEG)?
- What is the Top 10 Percent Scholarship?
- What is the Education and Training Vouchers for Youths Aging Out of Foster Care Program?
- What is the Texas Armed Services Scholarship Program (TASSP)?
- What is the College Access Loan (CAL) Program?